rules

Subject: rules
From: cmschonewaldcox@ucdavis.edu (cmschonewaldcox@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 16 11:35:26 1993
Anyone wishing to have the latest CQ WW rules via Email can request a copy via
K3EST : cmschonewaldcox@ucdavis.edu
73 Bob K3EST

From: scott@f6.n143.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Scott Lieberman) (Scott Lieberman)
Subject: QST Author Makes Good

Dave- you MUST put that story in one of your editorials, including the part
about the VHF contest.  (Well, I hope you put it in).
--
Scott Lieberman
UUCP: amdahl.com!kennel!6!scott