AH3C (@ AA6TT) SS Score

Subject: AH3C (@ AA6TT) SS Score
From: wmhein@aol.com (wmhein@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 8 20:46:25 1993
To: all SS contest animals out there

From: Pete Grillo, AH3C, after operatinge SS from the AA6TT QTH in south west
Colorado (using my own call}.

AA6TT? Fantastic QTH, station, hospitality, peace and quiet....when not in
the pileups.

With tons of aluminum pointed directly at NWT hour after hour, is a sweep
certain?  VY1CM couldn't resist calling me with just 3 hours left in the
contest.  This is the new SS strategy, folks.  Don't waste your time blasting
away at the East Coast, they will work you anyway.

1351 QSOs x 77 sections = 207,284 points

CU from here in 3 weeks.....sharing 40M CW position in multi-multi with Mark,
WA6OTU.....a 21st century adaptation of K6RR good-ole-days.

KB & 73,

Pete