SS Score

Subject: SS Score
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 9 21:10:39 1993
Whoops, Gave my band breakdown but not total QSOs.

AB6FO, LOW POWER, LAX 1075 X 76 = 163,400

From: Takao Kumagai <je1cka@asuka.aerospace-lab.go.jp> (Takao Kumagai)
Subject: JIDX contest rule

I had some emails that the JIDX contest rule was not announced on neither
QST nor CQ. So the followings are the complete rule;

Japan International DX contest PH

DATE:Nov.12 2300z~ 13 2300z
Band: 75, 40, 20, 15 & 10m ph
    (no 160m ph is allowed because of 5khz band width in Japan)
category:Sop single band, Sop multi band
        Mop single Tx
Number:(for DX) RS+serial nr from 001
Point: JA+JD1 qsos are effective
       75:2pts, 40~15:1pt, 10:2pts
        same station can be worked on different bands
Multi: JA prefecture(47)+JD1(Ogasawara)+JD1(Marcus)+JD1(Okinotorishima)
        = 50multis on each band, totaly 250mults on all 5bands.
Papers: Printed Log + summary sheet
        if you work 200+ stns on one band or 500+ stns total, dupe check
        sheet (any type) would be submitted together with above papers.
Award: multiple awards and plaques are prepared
Deadline: postmarked no later than Dec. 31 '93
Send to JIDXcontest, Five Nine Magazine
        P O Box 59, Kamata, Tokyo 144

de Tack je1cka