CT question (yet another)

Subject: CT question (yet another)
From: tucker@eedsp.gatech.edu (Jeff Tucker N9HZQ)
Date: Wed Nov 17 16:00:45 1993
I apologize for sending three posts off like this.  However, I
wanted to deal with three very different CT issues and I felt it
was most appropriate to handle them separately.  If you pay for
email by the message, you'll probably disagree, and I'm sorry.

I have been unable to get anything except CT86 to run on 286 and
386 computers here, that is CT286 and CT386 won't execute.  I get
various errors on start-up, like illegal interrupt and other
things.  I read here that ZPM needed to be loaded.  I note that I
have ZPM on my CT disk, but have no idea how to use it.  I
couldn't find any reference to ZPM in the CT manual, and just
running it doesn't work.

Could someone fill me in on the purpose and use of ZPM and if
that's likely to be my problem?  Thanks a lot.

73 de Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker    ()<                  N9HZQ