ZF2JI CQWW SSB Score

Subject: ZF2JI CQWW SSB Score
From: selbredb.csc@mhs.elan.af.mil (selbredb.csc@mhs.elan.af.mil)
Date: Thu Nov 18 09:22:00 1993
Form: Memo
Text: (17 lines follow)
        The hand logs were entered and computer logs merged for our Multi-Multi

effort at ZF2JI.  We made 7,370 Q's and had a score of approximately

9.41M.  I will post a breakdown when I get a copy of the .Bin file.  This

isn't a record breaking score by any means but it is a vast improvement

over last year with 700 fewer QSO's.  Most of the gang had not

participated in any type of Multi-Op contest before or had been on a

Contestpedition.  Even though Multi-Multi, we were only able to run 2

radios full time due to lack of equipment and inter-station interference

problems.  We had a blast and learned a lot in the process.  Several of

us, the more "rabid" types, hope to put forth a much more serious effort

next year.  Hopefully from 3 point land somewhere.  Thanks for the Q's!!

73 and cu in the SS and WW CW.

Bob, W9NQ (/6)