K5OJI SS Phone Results

Subject: K5OJI SS Phone Results
From: kressig@lobby.ti.com (Bob Kressig)
Date: Tue Nov 23 07:18:45 1993
K5OJI Texas Instruments ARC Single Op, WB0NSA

     853 QSOs, 77 sections => 131,362 points

Thanks to all those who called and to KD5PJ for taking the time to have
the time to have the station all set up.

  Bob Kressig, WB0NSA   Msgid: BOBK          email: kressig@lobby.ti.com
  Texas Instruments     voice: 214-952-4928    fax: 214-952-4275