CT & Asiatic Russia

Subject: CT & Asiatic Russia
From: wmhein@aol.com (wmhein@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 1 12:39:53 1993
Hello Jim.  I was using CT 8.43 and a CQWW.CTY downloaded from
cq-contest@tgv.com and carefully updated from subsequent reflector postings.

What about the RA9, RW9, UW9, RA0, RW0 and UW0 prefixes.  Do they sort out
the same way as the UA9 and UA0 prefixes???  For example, are RA9S, RW9S,
UW9S all zone 16 like UA9S???

Thanks for the info.

Bill AA6TT