W7RM 160 Contest results

Subject: W7RM 160 Contest results
From: MCONATOR@SFOVMIC6.VNET.IBM.COM (MCONATOR@SFOVMIC6.VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 5 14:16:09 1993
475 QSOs, 1013 QSO points, 64 sections, 5 DX mults = 69,897 points total

Not great condx. Not much New England or Eastern Canada, 18 JAs, no VK/ZL,
no VS6 and didn't even hear KH6! Never heard East Coast working EU either.
Anybody work EU?
After this, I guess I'm ready for next weekend in the 10 meter contest! I'm
watching the propagation reports and the bands to see if it will be a
quieter version of this weekend or a pick-me-up.....hope to work you all.
73, Mike AA7NX
Michael R. Conatore
(503) 294-6769
mconator@sfovmic6.vnet.ibm.com
IBM Oregon Trading Area
1211 S. W. Fifth Avenue Suite 1000  Portland, Oregon 97204
IBMMAIL USIBM5CZ
A.R.S. AA7NX

From: aa2du@attmail.com (J P Kleinhaus ) (J P Kleinhaus )
Subject: 160 Contest

It's interesting that the suggestions offered to fix the ARRL 160 contest
are to add DX to DX credit.  In the ARRL DX Contest, there is also no DX to
DX credit but I don't think we have a lack of participation there.  I would
be very interested in hearing *any* suggestions you have in regards to
improving the ARRL contests.  If you send me a suggestion, please send
a hard copy to the ARRL contest department as well, so it can be circulated
to the entire CAC as well.
73 to all, J.P. AA2DU
Hudson Division CAC Rep.
aa2du@attmail.com