CW callsigns

Subject: CW callsigns
From: K5TA@delphi.com (K5TA@delphi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 10:24:06 1993
Interesting to see this topic resurface.  I remember similar
conversations 20 years ago.  Back then a bunch of us back at
W9YT decided that certain alternating patterns were less easily
confused . . . three of us who I know about are Scott, K9MA, Glenn,
K6NA, and myself.  See the pattern?

73 and "dah dee dah"

scott   K5TA