NAQP

Subject: NAQP
From: km9p@aol.com (km9p@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 21:01:51 1993
Anyone want to do a team for NAQP?  If we get 20 guys, I'll split up the
teams as evenly as I can and we'll have an Internet sub-competition.  Let me
know if you are interested and what kind of score/time you will make/have.

BTW... This is CW, not SSB.  2nd Saturday of the new year.

73

Bill, KM9P

KM9P@AOL.COM

From: aa2du@attmail.com (J P Kleinhaus ) (J P Kleinhaus )
Subject: Miles and Rules

Happy Holidays to all!  On the question of statute versus nautical miles, the
ARRL uses statute miles.  If a measurement is submitted in nautical miles (some
of the Pratas Island docs were), they are converted before any action is taken.
        I am not convinved that we should think about consolidating the
Single-op and Single-op/Assisted categories.  The allegation that the top
single-op guys use packet anyway is not to be taken lightly.  I for one would
be pretty pissed-off if that's how someone thought I won a Single-op contest.
In all of the recently published results, the SOA entries always have less Q's
and more mults than the Single-op entries.  It's not hard to figure out who's
doing what and when they're doing it it!

I'm sorry for the previous message which went out mangled!

73 de J.P., AA2DU
aa2du@attmail.com