K1TR 10m Score

Subject: K1TR 10m Score
From: es@mvuss.att.com (es@mvuss.att.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 13:48:00 1993
                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1993

      Call: K1TR                     State: NH
      Mode: Mixed                    Category: Single Operator/Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       304     1216       47       23
      SSB      351      702       41       24
      Totals   655     1918       88       47  =   258,930

Operating time: 11.7 hrs
Equipment: IC765, A3 at 90'

If you liked this contest, you'd love 6 meters in the June VHF QSO Party.

From: Chris Gay" <KU4A@LEXVMK.VNET.IBM.COM (Chris Gay)
Subject: ARRL 10M contest

Mode   QSOs   points   mults
CW      71     296       29
SSB    387     774       42

total: 458    1070       71

claimed score: 75,970
low power; single-op
9 hours

Didn't do anything until 2145Z Saturday, when we had nice Es, mainly to
the northeast.  Had some nice rates on SSB (over 200 at times).  Worked
some DX Sunday morning.  Took a few hours off, then got back on at
2000Z.  Worked some west coast.  Later it was Es again to the northeast
but not quite as good as Saturday night.

Chris KU4A
ku4a@lexvmk.vnet.ibm.com