Computer CW Speed Chages

Subject: Computer CW Speed Chages
From: MCONATOR@SFOVMIC6.VNET.IBM.COM (MCONATOR@SFOVMIC6.VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 19 11:39:30 1993
Just in case it is not generally known, the superb logging program by
N6TR (or was it N7TR?) allows programming CW speed changes in any message
sent from the memories.
Michael R. Conatore
(503) 294-6769
mconator@sfovmic6.vnet.ibm.com
IBM Oregon Trading Area
1211 S. W. Fifth Avenue Suite 1000  Portland, Oregon 97204
IBMMAIL USIBM5CZ
A.R.S. AA7NX