Response to KU4A

Subject: Response to KU4A
From: MCONATOR@SFOVMIC6.VNET.IBM.COM (MCONATOR@SFOVMIC6.VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 16 15:54:29 1993
Easy....work them BOTH!
In situations like described with 2 stations on the same freq the presumably
can't hear each other, I always send "W1XYZ this is AA7NX" so the other
realizes there is another station on the same freq. Only once last weekend in
the 10 M contest did the "other" station hear me and obnoxiously re-double
his CQing efforts to try to clear "his" freq. WHen I completed the first QSO,
I called him and worked him too.
73, Mike  AA7NX  (?7??)???