cw dyslexia in N. Cal

Subject: cw dyslexia in N. Cal
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 11 17:02:52 1994
As Jim pointed out (ouch)- yes, tu to TREE and JOHN for all the work
involved in the sprINT.         I guess reading about WN4KKN's attempted
coup d' test set a bit in my RRAM (Really Random Access Memory).

Or could it be that I started college in Berkeley in 1967????????

Jim, who is KV6O?

Eric (I think)