AB6FO NAQP Score

Subject: AB6FO NAQP Score
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 20:36:11 1994
AB6FO Single Op - NAQP Phone
         Q    M
 160     9    9
  80    83   37
  40   124   43
  20   129   45
  15   263   51
  10   276   47
 ALL   884  232

   SCORE: 205,088

10 played like the days of old. In fact, after it died and I was on 15, I asked
WN3K (DE) to move to 10. I don't think either of us thought we would really
make the QSO. I got on frequency and there was a station there so loud that I
thought, well, this won't work. But the loud station was WN3K. So I stayed on
10 for another nice run. Unfortunately, 20 just didn't play well. And 80 didn't
open until 0545. But, I had some great runs and alot of fun. I was moving
multipliers so much I could work for Bekins! 73. Ken, AB6FO