Kenwood East Coast Parts Phone#?

Subject: Kenwood East Coast Parts Phone#?
From: Waltk@PICA.ARMY.MIL (Waltk@PICA.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Tue Jan 18 13:03:19 1994
Hey all. Anyone have the Kenwood E.Coast Parts Distributor's Phone#? 73,K2WK

From: Bruce Sawyer" <sawyer@twg.com (Bruce Sawyer)
Subject: SFO Bay Area--dinner tonight

Sorry about the bandwidth consumed in wide distribution of a note I would
like to go only to the Bay Area, but I don't have all the distribution
options available to me that Trey does.

Jay, WX0B, is in town from his new Dallas QTH and is looking for a chance to
get together with former partners-in-crime.  We are going to meet at the Cat's
Restaurant in Los Gatos tonight at 7 p.m. for dinner and tales of Jay's new
stacks.  He says N6TV and WN4KKN have already agreed to meet there.  Any
other takers?
                                             Bruce, AA6KX