CQWW160 score

Subject: CQWW160 score
From: mikemr@microsoft.com (mikemr@microsoft.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 09:12:44 1994
267Qs, 45states, 8countries = 40,810.
N6MZ    mikemr@microsoft.com

>From robert penneys <penneys@freezer.cns.udel.edu>  Sun Jan 30 18:01:56 1994
From: robert penneys <penneys@freezer.cns.udel.edu> (robert penneys)
Subject: 160 test

Went on low power to work some FRCers. had 309Q, abt 35K. Tnx all Bob WN3K

From: bhorn@netcom.com (Bruce Horn) (Bruce Horn)
Subject: CQ 160m Score

How to "participate" in the CQ 160m CW contest:

1) Use rotatable 40m dipole as your 160m antenna
2) Press tune button on transceiver's built-in antenna tuner
3) Voila! You're on 160m
4) QSY 2 kHz, repeat step 2

Results of using this powerful combination in low power category:

85Q x 5C x 31S = 7,164

Seriously, thanks to those who did an incredible job of digging
my signal out of the noise.

My score may be puny, but I'm pretty sure I beat noted contester Joe Walsh.
:)

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM