CQ 160 Score N6ND and N6DX

Subject: CQ 160 Score N6ND and N6DX
From: craigr@marlin.nosc.mil (craigr@marlin.nosc.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 31 15:28:25 1994
                        CQ 160 METER CONTEST           1994

      Call: N6ND                     Country:  United States (067)

      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    676    1986      56      20    =   150,936

Operator List: N6ND, K9VV, NL7GP

Equipment Description: TS-950SD, 8877 Amp, shuntfeed 110' tower plus

        one beverage for receive.

        Good conditions to the East coast both nights, many W1's were S9+, but

no Euro's or Africans were heard.  46 JA's worked.

     We also had a problem with CT 8.52 but not with the Check Partial.  If the

950 was on VFO B and we tried to grab a spot, the radio ended up with the VFO's

split and neither VFO on the spot freq.  Seemed to work OK if we started on VFO
A.

N6DX Multi-single score

967 Qs  54 Sections     26 Countries

266k pts     (130 JA's)