N6TR log/docs question

Subject: N6TR log/docs question
From: FOXG@WCSUB.CTSTATEU.EDU (FOXG@WCSUB.CTSTATEU.EDU)
Date: Fri Feb 4 01:34:56 1994
Alright, it's late.  And I haven't tried more than 15 or 20 times... but,
after downloading the ASCII version of the N6TR docs, I can't properly
format them to print and match the table of contents.  Anybody
have the proper margins?

Geoff WA1U

p.s. - I should have d/l'ed the formatted Word for Windows version and
let WP6.0 do the rest.  Is that version here on the INTERNET?