CW Sprint N6XI

Subject: CW Sprint N6XI
From: tavan@tss.com (tavan@tss.com)
Date: Mon Feb 7 08:50:41 1994
80   40   20   TOT  MULT   SCORE
___  ___  ___  ___  ____   ______

80  116   80   276  x 41   11,316

20m was the worst I've seen it in a Sprint (not surprisingly).
Ran out of stations outside the skip zone quite early.  This
cost lots of Eastern mults.  40m was predictably good, even
with my decaying dipole.  Signals on 80 were amazingly loud,
even from the East, but as usual I often got beat by louder
stations calling the same target.  Really need some low band
antennas.

This will be my last Sprint with paper logging and poor,
manual sending.  This contest is too frantic for my flustered
fist.

73,

/Rick N6XI
tavan@tss.com