No subject

Subject: No subject
From: zf8bs@twg.com (zf8bs@twg.com)
Date: Mon Feb 7 21:17:46 1994
Send the message to cq-contest-quest, not cq-conte, if you want to
submit a command to the robot.  "HELP" will get you a list of commands,
one of which is "REVIEW", which will give you a list of everybody on the
reflector.

By the way, I've sent you two QSL's with SASE for an 80m CW contact, but
haven't heard anything back from you.  I really would appreciate the
reply--Indiana on 80 is one of the last cards I need for 5B WAS.
                             Bruce, AA6KX