CQ 160m

Subject: CQ 160m
From: ames@force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM (ames@force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 4 17:05:21 1994
Low Power: TS830S & 1/4 wave marconi at 4 feet(!) on a small city lot.
20 Qs x 6 states => 240 points.

Not very impressive, but still exciting considering 160 is usually
non-productive for me in most contests.  Yes,CQ 160m Phone which was
good for me since a few were willing to spend the time to dig my
exhange out of the noise (QRN).

73, alan N2ALE/6