NEED SCORE BREAKDOWNS

Subject: NEED SCORE BREAKDOWNS
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 17:06:15 1994
I am compiling the band breakdowns for the top 6 scores in each category for
the '94 ARRL DX SSB contest.  K1DG took scores on 3830 but had to leave town
and couldn't post the breakdowns he got.  I have SOME, but I am also missing
some.  I am looking for breakdowns for the following stations:

M/M:  W4MYA, K3ANS

M/2:  WT3Q

M/S:  K1VR, K8AZ, K5NA, WX0B, K5XI

SO:  K1AR, N6BV, W9RE, K5MR, K3ZO

SOA:  K1DG, K2WK, KC1F, ND3A, N3RR

Please e-mail them directly to me:  KA9FOX@AOL.COM

I'll post the breakdowns on Monday.  73 Scott KA9FOX