LA to Visalia Ride Needed

Subject: LA to Visalia Ride Needed
From: rkaufmn@CC.UManitoba.CA (rkaufmn@CC.UManitoba.CA)
Date: Fri Mar 11 16:30:32 1994
RIDE WANTED: LA to Visalia April 14

I will be arriving at LAX on April 14 at around 11:30 am. I will gladly
meet up with anyone who can provide me with a ride to the DX convention
that afternoon/evening. Trey tells me that the ride to Visalia is almost
as much fun as the Convention.

TOP TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOPULD GIVE ME A RIDE

10. Non smoker but not a militant anti-smoker
 9. "Bottom heavy" passengers provide better stability for vehicle
     during aftershocks
 8. Passenger promises NOT to partake in Northwest Airline's "Salute
    to Mexican Food Day "
 7. Like another N0, I too do not play the harmonica
 6. I promise not to say "gee the wx here is nice compared to back home"
    more than once an hour.
 5. I know who Joe Walsh is
 4. Have excellent bowel and bladder control.(As good contesters should)
 3. Will gladly reciprocate with rides from Winnipeg airport to anywhere
    within 2 hr limit (especially in winter)
 2. Promise not to discuss the "Ten Minute- Multi" question
 1. Have never used "Beavis or Butthead" in any NCJ contest

Anyone interested please contact me direct via: rkaufmn@cc.umanitoba.ca

Thanks
CU at Visalia
73 Rob VE4GV