Pirated Software

Subject: Pirated Software
From: carlson@tellabs.com (carlson@tellabs.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 13:57:00 1994
There is nothing in the rules of any contest that I know of that
makes reference to the source (legal vs "illegal") of logging
software. Further, it is not the job of the ARRL to be the enforcement
mechanism in someone's private battle against software "pirates".
Find another way to deal with your pet peeve.

Dave AA9D