Regional reporting

Subject: Regional reporting
From: tavan@tss.com (tavan@tss.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 10:41:03 1994
Those interested in contest ranking and score comparisons
should welcome the regional boxes despite the wide
margins.  The best measure of accomplishment (other than
winning) is your percentage of the best score in your
geographic area.  Thanks, Mark, for responding quickly to
good grass roots requests.  To the naysayers who miss the
Top 10 box:  yes, it should be there.  Be patient.  Expect
more oscillation to reach the ideal now that the world is
becoming more responsive.  Remember when ANY change was
subject to months or years of agonizing debate?

73,

/Rick N6XI