Need WPX scores AGAIN!

Subject: Need WPX scores AGAIN!
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 5 12:32:26 1994
I had a hard disk failure while adding new WPX scores sent to me.  If your
score does not appear on the first WPX Score Summary posted by me (or appears
incorrectly), I need to hear from you again.  No one is more sorry about this
than I am... trust me!

Also, K2WK informed me that a new catagory - Single Op Assisted - was added
this year.  I did not know that, so I lumped all scores into generic Single
Op High & Low Power categories.  If your score belongs in the SOA category,
also drop me a note.

My apologies...

73 Scott KA9FOX      KA9FOX@AOL.COM