FURTHER ALPHA REPLYS

Subject: FURTHER ALPHA REPLYS
From: PEMS_ST_DK@NOECA.OECN.OHIO.GOV (PEMS_ST_DK@NOECA.OECN.OHIO.GOV)
Date: Thu Apr 21 08:30:58 1994
I AM STILL RECEIVING COMMENTS ON THE ALPHA BLURP.

Thanks again to all the suggestions. More comments came in about grid current
suggesting I keep it to 50 ma while tuning for max out.  This was tried on 40
last night and with 8
last night and with 80 watts in about 1400 came our with low grid current !!
I also received help on the switch problem.  It appeared that a little slide/
detent bar was binding in a channel-the solution WD40!!! just a dab with a swab
and away it went
and away it went !!.

A few commented about cooling feeling that the stock blower does not move enough
air for sustained max operation. Something for future thought.

763 Dan

|                DAN KOVATCH                              |
|                  W8CAR                                  |
|        PEMS_st_dk@noeca.oecn.ohio.gov                   |
|         REAL RADIOS GLOW IN THE DARK                    |