Redirect beep to sound board?

Subject: Redirect beep to sound board?
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 16:52:47 1994
In playing with the N6TR Log "practice mode", I find it extremely difficult
to hear the CW through my computer's little speaker.  I *KNOW* there is a
utility that will redirect speaker sounds to a sound-blaster type board, but
I can't seem to find such a utility on any major BBS.  Any ideas?

Scott KA9FOX
KA9FOX@AOL.COM

P.S.  Don't forget to stop by the "Sultans of Shwing" unofficial mini-suite
party on Thursday night at Stouffer's!  Cheap Cold Beverages... Beavis &
Butthead re-runs... PED (and hopefully) N6TR Contests for useless prizes...
Your hosts: KA9FOX, N0BSH, WE9V.  C U There!