SS Results in QST

Subject: SS Results in QST
From: thm@rmc.liant.com (Tom Morrison)
Date: Thu Apr 28 09:39:35 1994
> Well, they haven't figured out how to handle incoming data.

True, and I sympathize, both with your problems and with the League's.

But publishing data that has presumably already been cast into
electronic form (prior to typesetting) SHOULD be a much more simple
matter than resolving all the variability that results from the
attempt to accept incoming electronic data.  The League has placed
other information from its publications on its BBS.

The bottom line:  electronic publishing of contest results would
benefit the contesting community far more than tinkering with the
printed results, allowing the contributing writers/editors to focus
on the editorial content of the writeup.
----
Tom Morrison   thm@rmc.liant.com
Liant Software Corporation
8911 Capital of Texas Highway North