contester email address list

Subject: contester email address list
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Fri May 20 10:57:05 1994
hello

in the FAQ that Trey puts out for this mail reflector he states
that i have a list of contester's email address.

i do have a list - but is it old and out of date.
i would like to update my list - and then i can send
a copy of it to everyone that is on the list i compile.
so if you would like such a list - and you want to be on
such a list then by all means send me a message with the following.

1 - your first and last name.
2 - your email address -- if your email address is diffrent
                          than your reply to address - please let me
                          know.
3 - your CALLSIGN -- this is important as i will sort the list by
                     callsign.

i will wait at least a week before sending out a version of the list.

thanks
--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.