e email footers

Subject: e email footers
From: WA6OTU@PUCK.CALTECH.EDU (WA6OTU@PUCK.CALTECH.EDU)
Date: Thu May 26 10:19:06 1994
From:   Mark Beckwith, WA6OTU - wa6otu@caltech.edu
To:     CAC Reflector

Forgive me, I'm still new at this.  When you guys are harping about putting
the email address on the message, is the header above sufficient?  Now I read
that, specifically, the email address is supposed to go at the end.  Why?
MANY people have expressed a need for EVERYONE to be "line-conscious" and to
not babble on for paragraphs what can be said in less.  PerhapsWeShouldLeave
OutTheSpacesToo?

I don't get it.  This message looks complete to me without even putting any
indication of who I am at the END.

Mark Beckwith, WA6OTU
wa6otu@puck.caltech.edu