LIST OF USERS

Subject: LIST OF USERS
From: BillK5GA@aol.com (BillK5GA@aol.com)
Date: Sat May 28 17:31:58 1994
REVIEW

>From Beryl D. Simonson" <KE3GA@delphi.com  Sun May 29 20:47:01 1994
From: Beryl D. Simonson" <KE3GA@delphi.com (Beryl D. Simonson)
Subject: CQ Magazine

Has anyone had the problem with CQ WPX that I have?

Last year I Federal Expressed my CQ WPX log to CQ.  I never appeared in the
standings, and they later said the log was not received.

This year, I Federal Expressed the log along with a return enveope to
indicate receipt.  The envelope was never returned.  I checked with Fed Ex
who said the package was delivered.

I tried faxing several times to confirm receipt, but never received a
response.

Am I doing something wrong?  Next year I may try sending by email

Tnx, Beryl
 Beryl D. Simonson             Internet        KE3GA@DELPHI.COM
 Wynnewood, PA 19096           PacketCluster   KE3GA@WB2YOF
                    Frankford Radio Club