Nested Mockingbirds

Subject: Nested Mockingbirds
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Thu Jun 2 17:22:30 1994
I know - hahahaha the mockingbirds have built a nest around the rotator
shelf again and your UC Berkeley educated wife won't let you turn the
stack until the eggs have hatched and the nestlings have flown the coop!

How do the zero and nine land farmer boys handle this one -WOS

(without shotgun)

fake snake - fake owl?

Will this be over in time for sprINT?  Is there much activity at 270
degrees?

I knew I should have left the antennas pointing east.

Eric NV6O
edwoods@pacbell.com