Wpx cw score

Subject: Wpx cw score
From: chuck.kraly@quelle.com (chuck.kraly@quelle.com)
Date: Wed Jun 8 18:15:46 1994
HERE IS ANOTHER SCORE FROM THE KC DX CLUB.
KC0EI SINGLE OP HIGH POWER UNASSISTED ALL BAND
513 QSO'S-275 PREFIXES = 162,250 POINTS
73 ES HOPE ALL DID OK IN THE CONTEST CONSIDERING CONDX.
DE CHUCK/N0BIW
CHUCK.KRALY@QUELLE.COM

From: Eugene Walsh <0004504465@mcimail.com> (Eugene Walsh)
Subject: P40W WPX CW SCORE

>From W2GD

Score for WPX CW

80m    191 QSOs
40m   1546
20m   1249
15m    807
10m    193

Total 3986 QSOs   848 Prefixes

Score = 14,439,744

This from P40W;  The station was dismantled and
packed after the contest.
P43GR and P40W are history.  Times change!

Relayed via N2AA  (EWALSH@mcimail.com)