QSL's, ad nauseum

Subject: QSL's, ad nauseum
From: 00pmbarkey@bsuvc.bsu.edu (00pmbarkey@bsuvc.bsu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 16 08:42:41 1994
Can we please move this discussions about QSL's, IRC's, green
stamps, and the alleged "easy money" aspirations of some DX
operators to the DX reflector?

I don't see what sending pieces of paper back in forth in the
mail has anything to do with contesting.  This is a contesting
group, isn't it?

Thanks in advance.

   -- Pat
      WA8YVR