CQ Contest Awards

Subject: CQ Contest Awards
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 20:04:45 1994
I never appreciated the task of the log checker until I was visiting a member
of the CQWW comittee. He had a stack of logs over 4 feet high that he had to
decipher, check, splash holy water on, and other things that are much too fun
for we mere competitors to think about! Not exactly what I want to spend my
weekends doing. I personally appreciate the fact that there are people out
there that do give up their time to do this.
Now I could understand if all of the members were paid employees, KY2T and
co. may have something to whine about.( I guess that means K1AR should be
doing all of the logchecking and certificates now that he's a highly-paid CQ
staffer  - Just kidding John...)

Remember - it's just a game, if it's not fun try watching Beavis&Butthead or
stamp collecting.