DSP-40

Subject: DSP-40
From: w5robert@blkbox.COM (Robert Wood)
Date: Thu Jun 23 22:39:26 1994
I've been hearing some good comments on the Radio Shack DSP-40.
Wonder if anyone on the reflector has tried it and what did you
think of it???   I took a look at it in the store and could not
tell if it removes carriers in both the noise or ssb
mode?  Also the CW filter supported down to 300 HZ?  The price
seemed pretty fair.  (PS.  Does it work with the low audio output
from a FT-1000 phone jack??)

73's  Robert WB5CRG