W4AQL 2A FD

Subject: W4AQL 2A FD
From: tucker@eedsp.gatech.EDU (Jeff Tucker N9HZQ)
Date: Thu Jun 30 10:08:37 1994
Here's the tally for the Georgia Tech ARC effort, 2A Georgia.  This
was our first year operating from Lake Lanier, just north of Atlanta.
We had a great time and more participation than usual.

                      ARRL FIELD DAY       1994

      Call: W4AQL (+ KE4HAH)
      Class: 2A

      BAND   CW QSO  CW QSO PTS   SSB QSO  SSB QSO PTS

      160        0       0             0       0
       80       26      52            18      18
       40      500    1000            34      34
       20      458     916          1135    1135
       15      104     208           161     161
       10       59     118           122     122
        6        0       0             0       0
        2        0       0            17      17
      NOV      185     370            94      94
      SAT        0       0             1       2
      PKT       12      24             0       0

              1344            +     1582            =    2926 Total QSOs
                      2688      +           1582    =    4270 QSO points

(2688 CW QSO PTS + 1582 SSB QSO PTS) X 2 POWER MULTIPLIER = 8,540  Points
                                                          + 1,000  Bonus Points
                                                        ---------
                                                            9,540 Total

Participant List: N2NSZ,N2UHZ,N3RSF,WA4ABY,KD4APZ,WD4DWN,AA4FP,KE4HAH,KC4JAY,
WA4KXY,N4RMM,KD4UGI,KE4KQC,N4UQK,N7FYT,N9HZQ,N9JSR,N9WLF,K0DI

Equipment Description:
Main HF stations: TH-5 on 50 ft. towable crank-up tower, G5RV's and
dipoles for low bands, Kenwood TS-940's
Novice: Icom 735 and dipoles
VHF: Yaesu FT-736

Club Affiliation: Southeastern DX Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Georgia Tech Amateur Radio Club  W4AQL
               Box 32705 Geogia Tech Station
               Atlanta, GA 30332

--
Jeff Tucker    ()<                  N9HZQ