The Perfect HF Tranceiver

Subject: The Perfect HF Tranceiver
From: RKILE@delphi.com (RKILE@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Jul 6 01:43:57 1994
    Unfortunately the TS-930S was short I/O ports and expanders. Most of the
functions except for immediate VFO and RIT are in effect hardwired or
manually switched.

73, Bob KG7D
via internet"rkile@delphi.com"

From: James Brooks <9v1yc%equator@csar.csah.com> (James Brooks)
Subject: IARU

--------------------9V1ARU------------------------

Just a reminder once again to listen out for 9V1ARU
in the "HQ" category in the upcoming IARU contest.

Operators are : 9V1YC, 9V1YI, 9V1YJ and JE1JKL/NH6J.

Peak openings from here (as tested this week):

USA/VE

        20m 1115z  W3,W8,VE3 (LP)
            1230z  W4-W5,W0,W9
            1400z  W6,W7,VE6,VE7