W5WMU...THE FULL PICTURE

Subject: W5WMU...THE FULL PICTURE
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 19:47:15 1994
  > Not having operated at W3LPL myself, I can't state for sure that all of
 the
  > 3-1000Z amplifiers are really kept at 1500 watts output.

This past contest season, N0BSH and I operated at W3LPL (CQWW SSB), KS9K
(CQWW CW), W0AIH (ARRL CW) and K3LR (ARRL SSB).  I can whole-heartedly
guarantee you that none of these stations are running 'nitro' or even 'gas'.
 I CAN guarantee you that these stations have AWESOME aluminum, and some even
have good propagation too!  (ahh, to live on the East Coast...)

If all goes well, I'll see you from PJ7 for CQWW SSB... my first DXperience!

73 Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com