GAS and ECT

Subject: GAS and ECT
From: RKILE@delphi.com (RKILE@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 14:13:56 1994
                       To a Higher level

    My contention is to move competion to yet a higher level. We have all
these tools, skills, and hardware at hand. Why not move from "I said so" to
"I've proven so..."? Since I sincerely doubt that all the motivation is from
the pure enjoyment of it all, an attempt to make it more meaningfull for all
is of importance. The moral attitude is such that "I'll sue you for liable",
if I don't get my trophy.

73, Bob KG7D
via internet"rkile@delphi.com"