NV6O sprINT

Subject: NV6O sprINT
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 25 09:55:25 1994
I thought that after participating in several of these things, that one
would improve.  I see N2AA did, WA2SRQ had a killer serial number KR0Y
was 20 q's ahead of me three milliseconds into the event.  Derek's big
Tejas siginal was a constant beacon as was K5GN and other 5's.

Worked Derrick VE4VV only once, his #001 - guess he was black holed.

Lots of 1's and 2's as opposed to April.  6's and 7's (except for Alan)
only on backscatter, since 40 had no part in this thing.  Just as well,
I usually go down to 40 to hear N6TR, N6TV, K6LL (no dave this time?)
etc many q's ahead of me.  Instead, I noticed that almost everybody was
ahead of me.

I'm doomed to a rate of 50.  Let's have some kinda handicap.

        JUST KIDDING

I turned the stack, dislodged the now vacant bird's nest and unpacked
the 765 from the box I put it in right after the last sprINT.  It will
stay unpacked for a while, I guess.

What great fun.  103 q's.  2 less than April.

Did someone have a list on new names that were inserted every 10 q's?
All the beebs and gleebs and gungs that appeared in the latter part of
the event reminded me of the 49er's famous "20 play list that Walsh
always started his games with".  I assume it wasn't "Larry".

Eric (no mention of call difficulties) NV6O
edwoods@pacbell.com