Grid squares

Subject: Grid squares
From: jeh%8.1.dnet.mobitel.telia.se@radux.hk.mobitel.telia.se (jeh%8.1.dnet.mobitel.telia.se@radux.hk.mobitel.telia.se)
Date: Thu Jul 28 09:51:53 1994
Hello all

First of all there is already a contest around that deals
with the grid squares, it's been posted on the reflector,
you can also check out a recent mail by VE2ZP. The contest
is sponsored by the Swedish group Top of Europe Contesters.
Also, Jim K1ZX doesn't have to look any further for that
grid square award. We have on sponsored by the Swedish
ham radio society SSA called Field Award and deals with
the larger field grids (ie KP05, AM23 etc.). I've forgot
exactly how many squares it comes out to but it's slightly
more than 300.

73 de Jim SM2EKM        JEH%KIONA.DNET@hk.mobitel.telia.se