Texas QSO Party

Subject: Texas QSO Party
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 21:54:48 1994
It starts as the faint sound of hooves in the distance...
   It slowly builds to a thunderous roar...
       Coming to a QRG near you.....
                The 1994 Texas QSO Party..........
                     AND THE ARMADILLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                    This Fall (when it's not 104 in the
shade...
                                          The open weekend in October.....
Put it on your calendar, now, and tell your buds that
                    THE ARMADILLOS ARE BACK!

Tom, K5RC