INFO

Subject: INFO
From: AI7B@aol.com (AI7B@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 3 11:26:26 1994
REVIEW

>From Jay Kesterson K0GU x6826 <jayk@bits.fc.hp.com>  Wed Aug  3 17:11:13 1994
From: Jay Kesterson K0GU x6826 <jayk@bits.fc.hp.com> (Jay Kesterson K0GU x6826)
Subject: 2 radio control box summary available

I have compiled a summary of the responses received on the two radio control
box request. Because the summary is 369 lines long I'm not going to post it
to the reflector. If you want a copy email me with something like "Send
via email.

Many thanks to W5ASP, AA6MC, N6TV, KR0Y, K1DG, KJ4VH, K7GM, AB6FO, W6QHS,
WB5VZL, AA5B, K5GN and N0AT for the input.

73, Jay K0GU                    jayk@fc.hp.com