NAQP results

Subject: NAQP results
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 7 04:31:22 1994
          AB6FO Single Op - CA

band      QSOs     points    mults
----------------------------------
160          7         7        4
 80         56        56       29
 40        170       170       51
 20        207       207       53
 15         61        61       30
 10          7         7        5
 ----------------------------------
TOTAL      508       508      172      SCORE: 87,376

It was so hot in the shack, I used a headband to hold an ice pack on
my forehead. Apart from that and the usual taking a few hours to hit
my stride, it was fun. One day I'll come out feeling comfortable and
have a few great first hours instead of struggling through them.

73, Ken, AB6FO KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM