Old NCJs

Subject: Old NCJs
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 16:53:24 1994
A few weeks ago, I posted a need for a few back copies of NCJ. The first to
respond didn't actually have all the issues I need. I still need Mar/Apr '88
and Nov/Dec '89. Would whoever contacted me and got a thanks but no thanks
response please recontact me. I think maybe it was K5GN (but I can't find
your internet address.)

Sorry for the bandwidth.

73, Ken, AB6FO KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM