NJ QSO

Subject: NJ QSO
From: ames@force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM (ames@force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 16 09:27:18 1994
Well, the XYL is going out of town for a week so I'm planning a bit of
uninhibited contesting (viz, NA QSO, SEANET, SARTG RTTY, KCJ & NJ QSO)
this weekend. For NJ QSO, we'll be working multi-muti with the kids but
running low power (but the FT-7 is qrp). Altho I lived in NJ for 6 months
working for RCA(in Camden no less), I'll have to admit I have no idea
what any of the counties are?  Could someone post them, or send me a list?
73, alan N2ALE/6
aka ames@force.decnet.lockheed.com