WANTED: Your NAQP SSB Scores

Subject: WANTED: Your NAQP SSB Scores
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 11:08:50 1994
If you participated in last weekend's Phone North American QSO Party (NAQP),
please send me your results (QSO, Mult, Score, Team Name) to ka9fox@aol.com.

Note:  if you reported your score on 3830 after the contest or if you posted
your score to the reflector already, please still let me know your team name
so I can try to compile team results again as well.

73 Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com

Member:  Sultans of Shwing  (heh-heh, he said 'member'!)